Salicinium IV Therapy
At Reno Integrative Medical Center we use Salicinium Cancer Therapy in our Cancer treatment protocol.
There is Hope for those seeking options in the their cancer therapy.
In 1931 a German physician/scientist, Otto Warburg MD, PhD, received a Nobel prize for proving that all cancer cells use anaerobic metabolism (burn sugar without using oxygen) to produce energy. The problem (for the cancer cell) is that this mechanism is 18 times less efficient than the aerobic (oxygen utilizing) metabolism that our normal cells use. That means the cancer cells need 18 times more sugar than normal cells to grow and prosper.
That being said, it is not possible to eliminate cancer by not eating sugar. The main reason is the brain requires sugar on the same order of urgency as oxygen.
Why is it toxic to cancer cells and not normal cells?
- Salicinium is a natural plant based extract, a complex sugar molecule that is harmless to normal cells in the body because they cannot absorb a complex that contains glycome combined with a Benzaldyhide ring.
- The cancer cell, on the other hand, does absorb this chemical complex much to its demise. It has an enzyme that splits the glycome from the Benzaldyhide ring making it toxic to the cancer metabolism.
Salicinium targets anaerobic cancer cells
The composite Salicinium molecule will only affect anaerobic (cancer) cells destroying the enzymatic “cloak” which allows them to hide from the immune system.
Circulating tumor cells are at the forefront of an ongoing or escalating malignant process. Salicinium affects these cells first, therefore, contributing to halting the spread of malignancy.
- Continued use of Salicinium will allow the immune system to steadily attack remaining malignant cells.
- This therapy, whether I.V. or oral, should be continued without interruption until testing shows no further indicators of cancer.
- Salicinium is completely targeted- it will only enter anaerobic cells.
- Salicinium allows GcMAF to resume operation because it cuts down on Nagalase production. This greatly increases the effectiveness of the immune system.
- Salicinium does not kill the malignant cells- the immune system does.
- As tissue levels of Salicinium build up more and more cancer cells die.
- Salicinium is used in the context of an integrative protocol to enhance the effectiveness of other therapies.
Salicinium is a prospective adjunct to orthodox chemotherapy, as neither interferes with function of the other. However, by using Salicinium, the dosage of the chemotherapy can be reduced to a fraction (10%-15%) of the full dose. This is especially true when the chemo drugs are administered in the setting of IPT therapy. This combined type of therapy is dictated by the seriousness and stage of the malignancy.