In light of the concerns facing all of us regarding the Coronavirus and with the utmost abundance of caution and due diligence our staff will be putting the following procedures in place to provide the best care for our patients, which due to the nature of most of those we treat, have compromised immune systems.
We ask for your cooperation and understanding as we put the additional steps in place for at least the next 30 days:
- Do not bring children to the clinic.
- Please limit the loved ones you do bring with you to only one.
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, runny nose etc. on the morning of your appointment – PLEASE call the office before you leave your house.
- Temperatures will be taken of all those in our lobby before you enter the clinic.
What can I do to protect myself from this virus?
- Stay adequately hydrated. Take sips of water every 15-20 minutes and keep your throat from getting dry. This will help flush any virus that may have found its way in to your mouth down into your stomach where the acid will kill the virus.
- Many are wearing masks to prevent aerial spread but it also provides a barrier to prevent touching your face with potentially infected hands in between washing. Frequent hand washing with soapy water for at least 20 seconds and social distancing along with self-quarantine if you are starting to have symptoms.
- Keep your immune system strong by eating good food and taking supplemental vitamin D, A and C. Some recommended doses are:
2,000mg 3 times a day for vit C
5,000-10,000 IU for vit A & D
Take advantage of these therapies
- If you have been watching the news you may have seen the new tool that is now available to sterilize your cell phone using ultraviolet light. This is exactly what we have been saying for years, “Ultraviolet light exposure to the blood has been shown to kill viruses.” What happens in this treatment is all the red blood cells that are exposed to the light absorb UV photons. When they get back into the blood, they re-radiate these photons throughout your full circulation killing the viruses.
- IV Peroxide releases free radicals into the blood and high dose iv vitamin C stimulates certain white blood cells in your immune system to do the same thing. These free radicals are not harmful to you but they are deadly to all viruses. As a matter of fact, oxidation is part of the first line of defense that our immune system uses to kill invading micro-organisms.
Question: Which therapy should someone choose for themselves?
Answer: As a preventative measure, high dose UVBI with Ozone is a
good first choice.
If you are immune compromised and desiring more preventative
steps, all 3 are optimal. They can be done all in one day or spread out
in one week.