Boosting the Immune System
Boosting the immune system falls under the category of Biological Response Modifiers. The following therapies act as a “Wake -up” call to the body.
- Some may assist others in being more potent.
- Others may stimulate what is referred to as an “Immune response.”
We utilize multiple therapies to boost the body’s immune system and empower it to battle cancer cells. Substances we administer to promote this effect can be taken orally, intravenously, or intramuscularly.
- an increased immune response
- reduction of free radicals
- fight infections and cancer
An excellent immune booster for those that want to increase their T-cell count as a preventative for viruses thus creating T-cell immunity.
- Creates a healing response
- Stimulates healthy cells
This nutritional supplement contains a combination of the mineral palladium, an alpha-lipoic acid, and various other vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that works to kill anaerobic cells and enhance the immune system.
When palladium is sequestered in alpha-lipoic acid, it is benign-useful, in fact, to healthy cells, but it is toxic to cancer cells at the same time.
High dose vitamin C is used to treat many different conditions in our clinic. It was first introduced into wide spread use in the 1970’s by Linus Pauling, PhD. At first, he was laughed at by the medical establishment but subsequent studies have proven its value in addressing abroad range of disease conditions.
- High Dose Vitamin C has an anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-cancer effect. It is very important in preventing growing tumors from invading other tissue.
- Natural killer (NK) cells are among the the many components involved in fighting cancer. It is essential, however, to have large amounts administered. Hence the term, “High Dose”.
- High doses of Vit. C also boost the body’s ability to produce interferon, another anti-cancer agent.
- Vitamin C reduces the impact STRESS has on the immune system.
- Vitamin C improves hemoglobin status and in turn the oxygen supply of tissue.
- It has also been proven to be an important component in building new collagen tissue. This is very important in healing trauma and re-building ligaments, tendons and cartilage.
- Stimulates immune system
- Helps to improve effectiveness of Chemo
- Helps to offset unfavorable reactions to chemo
Mistletoe injections (taken from Viscum album) help bolster the immune system, fight cancer, and increase tolerance to chemotherapy and other treatments. A recognized complementary cancer therapy for over a hundred years, mistletoe injections also provide the patient with more energy and better sleep.
EV-PURE is an umbilical cord tissue Mesenchymal Stem Cell product that consists of nanoparticles carrying growth factors, cytokines and nucleic acids.
It carries an incredible combination of components that possess multiple therapeutic benefits.
A huge stride in regenerative medicine has occurred using stem cell therapy in the form of extracellular vesicles. It is believed to aid in the treatment of cancer as well as a range of other diseases, such as heart disease, heart failure, Parkinson’s disease, chronic obstructive lung disease (COPD), and osteoarthritis. Extracellular vesicles are packets or proteins secreted by stem cells, contain fats, messenger-RNA, and cytokines that encourage cell regeneration.