We are listening to your feedback, contact our specialists to find a best action plan for your situation.
COVID-19 Information for Patients
COVID-19 Corona Virus Safety Information:
There is no higher priority at Reno Integrative Medical Center than the health and safety of our patients, and employees. We are keeping a close watch on the developing global and local health situation surrounding Corona Virus (COVID-19) and are taking precautionary measures to minimize risk.
During this outbreak of Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), we remain committed to safeguarding the well-being of all Reno Integrative Medical Center patients and employees. Please be aware that we are taking the following safety precautions in response to recent concerns and events:
- Strengthening sanitation measures throughout our facilities with frequent sanitizing of workstations, computers, phones, all common areas and surfaces.
- We will be pre-screening all possible intakes to limit exposure.
- Advising staff to prioritize their health and refrain from entering our facility if they have exhibited fever symptoms.
- Empowering our patients and staff to stay informed regarding best practices in preventing the virus’s spread, including frequent hand-washing, frequent reminders to avoid touching your face, and more. See the CDC’s full list of Prevention Measures.
- For staff, putting official protocol in place for overall sanitation and prevention measures (as mentioned above), as well as instructions for reporting of symptoms and travel.
Please be advised that in order to continue to provide a safe atmosphere for all who walk through our doors, visitation has been impacted in light of new developments regarding Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
For more information and national updates on Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. For your convenience, please find some CDC quick-reference links below:
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) FAQs
- Prevention & Treatment
- Cases in the U.S.
- People at Higher Risk
- All Coronavirus (COVID-19) CDC Topics
- Healthcare Facilities
Please find information specific to Nevadans from the DPBH below:
Have a question about your cancer treatment options?
Complete the form below
9:00am – 12:00pm
(closed for lunch)
1:00pm -4:00pm PST
9:00am – 12:00pm PST