At Reno Integrative Medical Center we use GcMAF therapy in our Cancer treatment protocol. It has been well assessed that it exerts powerful, multiple, anti-cancer effects both in the lab and in human bodies.
What is GcMAF Therapy?
The MAF in GcMAF stands for Macrophage Activating Factor.
Gc stands for the type of protein molecule.
GcMAF is created in the body by the release of two sugar molecules from a GcProtein molecule.
WHY is this important?
Macrophage cells are a specific type of white blood cell whose job it is to kill cancer cells.
Tumor cells release an enzyme known as Nagalase. Nagalase degrades GCProtein to the point it is unable to become GcMAF. This is a problem because it inhibits the effectiveness of the body to fight cancer.
Since GcMAF only lives for about a week in the body, without continuous conversion of GcProtein, the stores of GcMAF are depleted rapidly in the presence of the enzyme Nagalase. However, Nagalase can only destroy GcProtein and not GcMAF.
What does this mean?
It means that the body cannot make its own GcMAF. Thus, the introduction of external GcMAF through injection into the body has been shown to be effective. This keeps the Macrophage cell activity against the cancer cells optimal.
At Reno Integrative Medical Center, we utilize a blood test that can monitor the level of Nagalase in the body. This is helpful to evaluate success of treatment.
This therapy has also demonstrated that it inhibits cancer cell induced angiogenesis (development of new blood vessels), thus depriving the tumor cell mass of the blood, oxygen and nutrient supply that it needs to grow and metastasize (spread).
GcMAF creates a Domino Effect
- GcMAF therapy is used in conjunction with other therapies to create the most powerful synergistic effect possible for de-cloaking the cancer cells and then depriving them of nutrition.
- This therapy allows the immune system to do the job it was designed to do in the first place.
- This therapy is also done in the clinic during our Cancer Boot Camp and part of our home protocol. Home use is important to maintain healthy body levels of GcMAF.
In conclusion, GcMAF stimulates macrophage cells to kill cancer cells. It also has some other activities such as;
- Killing cells invaded by viruses.
- Anti-angiogenic effect, depriving the tumor of new blood vessels.
- Beneficial effects of treating several neurological disorders such as; autism, chronic fatigue, Parkinsons and Alzheimer’s disease.
For more information go to: