Therapeutic Effects of High Dose Vitamin C
- High Dose Vitamin C has an anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-cancer effect. It is very important in preventing growing tumors from invading other tissue.
- Natural killer (NK) cells are among the the many components involved in fighting cancer. It is essential, however, to have large amounts administered. Hence the term, “High Dose”.
- High doses of Vit. C also boost the body’s ability to produce interferon, another anti-cancer agent.
- Vitamin C reduces the impact STRESS has on the immune system.
- Vitamin C improves hemoglobin status and in turn the oxygen supply of tissue.
- It has also been proven to be an important component in building new collagen tissue. This is very important in healing trauma and re-building ligaments, tendons and cartilage.