MEDICAL RECORDS EVALUATION
We are now scheduling one hour Medical Records Evaluation, with Dr. Eslinger ,over the phone for a $250.00 fee.
- This first step helps our patients decide if this is the clinic, Doctor and treatments they wish to pursue.
- Our patient liaison will contact you after the Medical records evaluation to go over costs and scheduling.
- Please scroll to the bottom of the page for our Medical Records Evaluation Contact Form
- It is the first required step to become a cancer patient.
Reno Integrative Medical Center offers a medical records evaluation for those that desire to speak with Dr. Eslinger about specific questions regarding our therapies. Many, who live far away, choose this option as a first step before deciding to come to our clinic.
This service offers an evaluation of your medical records. Upon doing so, Dr. Eslinger will offer a recommendation and/or opinion as to whether he feels our therapies could be of benefit.
The fee for this service is $250 for a one hour private phone consult with Dr. Eslinger.
- A $100 deposit will be required to secure your appointment and will be used toward the appointment fee.
- We ask for a minimum of 3 business day notice to cancel.
Reports needed for either a phone medical records evaluation appointment or and in-office appointment.
- Lab results: Within the last 3 months
- CT scans, MRI’s, Bone scans, Ultrasounds, Pet/CT scans: Within the last 3 months
- Pathology reports: Original report, plus current, if any
Why a Medical Records Evaluation?
We have many calls during the day, from potential patients, asking for more specific information that is best to be answered by our doctor. We recommend reading through our website to better educate potential patients on what we offer. Videos are provided to better explain and provide additional help in understanding various treatments.
We also provide a form, at the bottom of each webpage, for people to send specific questions. These are answered in a timely manner by our liaison services staff.
If you desire more, you can call and schedule a medical records evaluation with Dr. Eslinger. This allows a more personal conversation to take place. Often times, this is just what the potential patient needs to help give direction on what to do or where to go next.
Call: 775 829-1009 to schedule and arrange sending medical records in plenty of time before your appointment.
We provide a questionnaire form below should you have specific questions. Our website is full of great information and we encourage you to read and learn as much as possible.
Our liaison services staff will respond to your inquiry.
Have a question about your cancer treatment options?
Complete the form below.
Please understand that we cannot diagnose or give medical advice to non-patients. We will do our best to address your comments and questions through an e-mail response.
We do offer private phone sessions with Dr. Eslinger for a fee.